Thursday, April 26, 2007

Issue 35

Guess wat.. i dun have to pay tat dumb 35bucks anymore...
Came back from toilet, as she hand me the sheet for vetting through. It's for tat stupid namecard. It's signed by the professional. I took it and chuck it at the table.. i couldnt be too bothered to do anything with it then. THEN.. at tat moment.. i was thinking.. feeling very BU SHUANG tat why do i have to freaking pay for smthing i didnt reali make a mistake in. Though i may have been a bit gaa-kiang. SO.. i OPENED my mouth and asked : "mdm, did you ask her if WITHOUT the 'I' is it ok or not?, cos actually on the card that you gave also dun have. Is not i make mistake leh.. i follow the card one."
Then she said:" oo.. i call her"... "Hey,.. Sxxxx, the namecard you.. ............ is it ok not to have the "I" for this batch of namecards? cos my designer has already sent the cards to print... if you cant accept it, i told her that she would have to pay for it............etc." Then she put down the phone. "Ha! you Lucky ah... dun have to pay for this one. But the next batch she wants to have the "I" behind the Hons. "
WAT the HELL.......... so.. SHE DIDNT even BOTHER to ask her tat day when i told her it was already printed. So much of wat she promised to ask..... She just take for GRANTED that anyway.. i "OFfered" to pay .. so why bother so much! I was quite angry...at tat moment i tell u.. just didnt show it out. Im thinking back now.. if i didnt DARE to open my mouth and ask.. i would have Stupidly paid for a stack of WASTE paper and killing trees and most of all.. WASTING MY PRECIOUS MONEY!!! I thank my brain for transferring the info to my muscles to open my mouth and form those sentences out...

No comments: