Saturday, August 23, 2008

Depressed

Friday class has lesser students now, sat class is much better. wat to do.. the RC zone in-charge dun seem to do anything about it. I hope the stupid PA will FASTER let me know if i can be a qualified trainer at CC. sigh...

friday's class

Sat's class

He didnt come today... cos ther was an activation earlier. he was v moodless becos of all this army thing. Even though it's jus being called back for activation. But seriously, a bit lame lah. Make the people go there and WAIT and do nothing. about 2pm he went.. and had to stay till 8pm then all can leave. I tried to cheer him by offering to cook him dinner since it's getting late and he has so much baggage with him. I cooked spaggetti, abit weird kind though. but he says it's nice. Probably jus to make me not feel not so bad for my effort made. I dun know wat else to say to him cos i reali have no idea how to comfort him. He was so --------------- the whole day when he know that he has to be called back. Sigh.... he looked quite good in his uniform. Yah.. he dun like to be exact.. he hateS it. but there is nothing he can do cos.. it's NS... i reali hope he will not take it so hard and jus do wat he has to do. I dun like to see him so depressed becos of army. it pains me...

"you will do fine"
i will be with you...always


No comments: