It’s EVE of CNY. We had our Reunion Dinner at 3pm!!! Ok lah ..abit later maybe..10-15 mins later.WAhahaha. Our steamboat was nice. And OFCOS the SHARKS FIN SOUP was POWER!!! So nice I tell u…got ABALONE also leh! And we each have 2 small ABALONE to Munch!! :D ther is top shell too! I like I ate so many cos Papa dunwan. Very FULL lor. We ate till like….5+ 6? Wahahahah we took PHOTO of us n dinner with my DSLR ofcos…and the first use Tripod tat I didn’t open up when I got it. SO COOL!!! My OWN tripod..my OWN DSLR ;p after our dinner we bathed and changed to go to GRAMS! ;p I wore PINK!!!! Im so pink… pink bra too! Wahahah too much info ;p HUAT AH!! WooHoo!!!
the snail bobo found in the lettuce for the popiah...
WHAHAHAHAHA
WHAHAHAHAHA








oh.. and a very HUMOROUS thing happened after this photoso i got them to gather to take photos and Lak yi went to have her hands washed and then she grabbed a tissue and wipped her hands and face. Then suddenly i remember when i saw her holding the tissue and turned to look for my snail tat i left it on top of the cabinet shelves. "Where is my snail?" then someone asked.. wher did u left it? "Over there lor... wher it go ah?" then SUDDENLY Lak yi looked at the tissue in her hand.. u mean this?????? and THREW the rolled tissue hystrically AWAY FROM HER! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!.......
their little Great Grand childi wish they get to see their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th great grand children ;)


Goodnites!



































No comments:
Post a Comment