Tuesday, June 02, 2009

MonnnSterrr..............

Our first 3D movie for this year

Monsters VS. Aliens *In 3D* (PG)
Cast: Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogen, Rainn Wilson, Kiefer Sutherland, Hugh Laurie, Will Arnett Director: Rob Letterman, Conrad Vernon Genre:Animation Language: English Release Date:28 May 2009 Running Time:94 minutes Movie Code:7884 Distributor:UIP When California girl Susan Murphy is unwittingly clobbered by a meteor full of outer space gunk on her wedding day, she mysteriously grows to 49-feet-11-inches tall. Alerted to the threat of this new monster, the military jumps into action and Susan is captured and secreted away to a covert government compound. There, she is renamed Ginormica and placed in confinement with a ragtag group of other monsters: the brilliant but insect-headed Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D.; the macho half-ape, half-fish The Missing Link; the gelatinous and indestructible B.O.B.; and the 350-foot grub called Insectosaurus. Their confinement is cut short, however, when a mysterious alien robot lands on Earth and begins storming the country. In a moment of desperation, The President is persuaded by General W.R. Monger to enlist the motley crew of Monsters to combat the Alien Robot and save the world from imminent destruction. My first watching a cartoon 3D! hehehee….the last time I still remember we watch with the Lao Ya pok paper 3d glasses was some years back, a silly lame Chinese ghosty movie. WHAHAHAHAHa…at LOT 1 somemore. Whahaa.. as usual meet Chris at HBF (harbourFront station) then took train to DG. As we didn’t have time for dinner first.. I suggested snacks…whaaha.. A bowl of Oyster meesua, Cripsy Pork that is TOTALLY NOT WORTH $3.50 AT ALL!!!!! Worst then the ShiLin Crispy Chicken.. SO THIN and SOOO little!! Can die. Then WAhahaha.. I wanted Chicken wing.. ;p so we bought 2 chicken wings n a fish cake (FISHY.. fishy)…..to smuggle into the cinema. We got into a little unhappiness with regards to the 3D glasses…….but.. we are fine after that. Im sorry I called u names.. BUT I dun like u raising ur voice at me… for tat small matter.

Goodness!! I just REALISED that 3D movies are at $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.50 more! Wahliao… but.. perhaps it’s worth it. Saw the trailers.. UP and ICE AGE are in 3D too!... and another up coming cartoon I would call it… CORALINE. Love the series of Movie posters. It has got 3D too! Hehehe… but so ex hor.. one tix… think about it… The whole movie was farnie.. the BOB.. can die.. “Oh! My Back!.. dun worry I dun have a back…” wahhahahaahhahahaah!!!.. then about the Jello.. tat gave him a fake number.. wahahah.

After the movie we went to Mian mian to have our dinner… He ate his SMELLY GARLICKY noodles…( I hate talking to him when he eats that..and YES>> NO kiss for him) I ate stired fry mutton noodles. Not bad… jus tat my noodles are alittle fat. We walked Gamaphone.. then headed home… goodness.. 10.20pm……. faster went to bustop to take bus. J not bad.. didn’t wait too long for 307.

the peanuts i love :)
usually i would say NO to the appetizers..
but since its my fav...
hahahahaa

his garlicky noodles


my Dao Xiao Mian... with stirred fried Mutton.
not bad... the mutton... v Goaty! hahahaha

No comments: