BaDay..
Got reprimanded just now. By one of our parent whose child is at the center. She is blaming me for not emailing her, not informing her what i promised her. She was Furious with us for being not responsible... The truth is.. I wasnt the one who promised her. It was MDM. So i got blamed.. i couldnnt control myself and tears came rolling down my cheeks. And that Mum said: YOu aint going to cry now rite, I didnt come here to make you cry. I felt stupid for a moment. I was no more a little girl, why did my tears jus came out like tat?!! I didnt wan to .. but the tears jus came down. I didnt know wat to do... the thing is.. IS not that i didnt take her order seriously. The thing is .. YES, i can take down ur order. BUT if the person who does the ordering of products doesnt want to order, WHAT CAN I BLOODY DO???!!! I hate to lie to my customers too! I feel so BAD! But can i tell them,.. "sorry.. my mdm didnt want to order, Or Sorry, we got NO funds to get the items, we having cash flow problems?!!" I so FACELESS okay... She said it's for me to UNDERSTAND & FEEL her situation, parents needed the equipment urgently for their child. I TOO WANT to give u WATEver product needy for your child.. BUT I BLOODY DUN HAVE IT!!! That woman made me feel like i have done her bloody wrong. She isnt the only one who doesnt get the item she need fast! I have orders OWING like for MONTHS! And who faces the music from customers? Me lor..... I dun wan to put the catalogue out also.. WAT FOR!/? What for advertise.. if no items to sell??! I couldnt stop crying for awhile... i feel so wrongly accused. I have to learn to hold back my tears... my mood was down under...... earlier.. i was still arguing with chris over some money issues... Today reali wasnt my day. Waited for bus.. then the stupid bus 67 was full of pple... so i waited for the next one... while waiting again.. tots of the stupid incident made me wanna cry again. 67 came.. it was still bloody full. I moved to the standing area near the 1st exit door. I then saw a STUPID BOY (in sch uniform) occupying 2 seats! FINE if the bus is empty.. but IT WAS so CROWDED... He was very inconsiderate.. he out his other bag on the seat beside him. He ignores who ever looks at the seat. he tries to nap.. and pretend not to know. He displayed a PROUD ASS look... like he was from some TOP NOTCH SCHOOL that allows him to occupy 2 feaking seats!! and the thing is.. NOBODY dare to ask him to REMOVE his BLOODY BAG! I kept staring at him..trying to make out wat school was he from but he jus displayed the didnt Care....look. Some auntie was sort of telling him to have the bag remove... SORRY.. HE DIDNT HEAR U.......... he simply ignored. When someone looks at the seat in the crowded bus... he jus looks out of the window.. or give that "I DUN CARE" look... And when he FINALLY Got UP.. i saw the letters.... SJI >>Saint Joseph's Institution 圣约瑟书院. Is a Catholic secondary school for male students in Singapore. Can u believe it? this is wat is IN part of The SCH PLEDGE >> To be loyal to God and to our nation to our family and to our school To follow the rules of good morality in our personal and social behaviour out of love for God and our neighbour
I dun think... he had any GOOD SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR! he was terrible.. and then when he was leaving ... the bus.. he squeezed his WAY THROUGH!!!.. with his STUPID BIG BAG.. he didnt even bother to say EXCUSE ME okay..... totally horrible.
be my eyes......
1 comment:
Cheer up girl ~Tomolo will be a better day . oH yes ..i reac yr blog too.Hee ...*eileen , yr pri sch friend
Post a Comment