
We went back to WASABITEI on thursday... I couldnt wait till thursday on wednesday. I was drooling every moment i tot of the sashimi....! To keep my stomach for the yummy dinner, lunch i had pork rib kuah teow. It's the second time i had that. Not bad.. i would say. It's a nice change from the usual i eat: Char siew wanton Kuah teow. Cheryl came in after lunch. She jus had her hair cut. Not bad looking. Kept looking at the clock to strike 6pm, so that we could leave and have our NICE dinner. MORE people this time round: Lilian & Gerald, Cheryl & Julian, Me & Chris! Queue was LONG!...... luckily we didnt give up the line. We waited like..... 1hr? 


couldnt remember... we chit chatted while waiting. FINALLY. 2 satisfied customer came out. Yeh! Lilian & Gerald went in. Then.. soon after another 2 came out… (Malays ok! They liked the food there too! Dun worri no PORK lah!) Cheryl & Julian went in, cos they will be ordering cooked food so.. it needs time to prepare. Not long after.. Me & Chris went in. Wahahaahaa! We sat at the same seats from the previous visit. Then the couple beside where Gerald & Lil were sitting
have signs of leaving. Gerald was asking us to go over. Then the Auntie was quite firece… “ If you want to move over there, go there and wait first, let others take THESE SEATS.” She said to us TWICE. I was quite.. scare.. so.. I told Chris, let’s just sit here anyway the seats there are QUITE squeezed. (we are quite FAT, will have difficulty to move IN & OUT later) Wahaha.. so we told the Auntie, we will not change seats. Then she suddenly smiled.. “Yah.. here Better lah, more spacious.” -_-“ ok. So Chris QUICKLY placed our orders. ☺ We Happily
WAITED.. didn’t wait that long this time. I was Droolinggg……
while looking at the man prepare our order. Cut the juicy yummy sashimi WAhahaha!!!! Lilian had Teriyaki chicken I think and Gerald had some claypot vege soup thing. Cheryl & Julian had mackerel/salmon with rice I think… Me & Chris are having our FAVOURITE!! Sashimi with rice! The special was the sea
urchin which I would prefer the ikura & ika more than tat. But still it’s not so stinky like the other time one so not that bad. I tell u.. it’s so YUMMY!! I think I ate a little too fast. Wahahaha I peeped at Chris’s share.. he still had a lot. I cant wait to go there Again! Hehehehee! The Chawanmushi (i spell wrong in
the
image) was nice too! A nice prawn placed inside the egg with mushrooms. But it was freaking S$5! Cheryl & Julian was the first to finish among us. Very fast they eat… then after.. we went TONGTONG at WHEELOCK!! Wahhahaah… it was ACTUALLY closed but it wasn’t 9.30 yet, so we went in to ask… haha.. still can.. they were actually cleaning up the place.. I quickly DIVED to the sushi collection.. Can only buy 2 box this time ..cos abit DRY. Then Chris say he buy for me.. Wahahaha.. !! the Uncle in the shop also so farnie..he say.. IT’s RIGHT that MAN PAYS for the WOMAN. THANK YOU UNCLE for SUPPORTing TAT! I chosed another set of tongtongs that was aldy packed. Hehehe.. $24! Chris was like.. WAH! So MANY ah.. then he suggested.. Why not I Buy u this ($24 one) u pay the other 2 box ($14). OK! DEAL! Hehehee! Happy Happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment