Sunday, January 20, 2008

If things go right we're meant to be...

Fell in love with this song after watching Dan In Real Life. I like the tune.. :) Somehow some sentences strike similarity in how some things should be....in my life.

Modern Nature
Artist(Band):Sondre Lerche feat. Lillian Samdal


The moment has come to face the truth
I'm wide awake, and so are you
Do you have a clue what this is? (I don't know)
Are you everything that I miss? (I don't hope so)
We'll just have to wait and see (Wait, and see)
If things go right we're meant to be

The surface is gone, we scratched it off
We made some plans, and let them go
Do you have the slightest idea (No, I don't)
Why the world is bright with you here? (Oh, is that so?)
Stay a while and wait and see (wait, and see)
If things go right we're meant to be


Oh, what a world this life would be
Forget all your technicolour dreams
Forget modern nature
This is how it´s meant to be

The time is here for being straight
It´s not too early and never too late
People say I should watch my pace (What do they know?)
"Think how you spend all your days" (They all say so)
They´ll just have to wait and see (Wait, and see)
If things go right they´ll have to agree

Oh, what a world this life would be
Forget all your technicolour dreams
Forget modern nature
This is how it´s meant to be

Do you have the slightest idea (No, I don't)
Why the world is bright with you here? (Oh, is that so?)
Stay a while and wait and see (wait, and see)
If things go right we're meant to be

Oh, what a world this life would be
Forget all your technicolour dreams
Forget modern nature
This is how it´s meant to be

Forget modern nature
This is how it´s meant to be

--------------------------------------------------------

Went to IMM in the evening... cos i wan to eat WAN ZAI's chicken wings. then to realise that the Q was freaking long.. instead.. we went for a walk around first instead. Chris wanted to get some new year clothes, went into BOSSINI. So he went to try on...
First top, I like this one cos it's out of the norm that he has...
but he doesnt like it. I tot he look quite nice in it.

Second top:
I like this Polo top. Strips but he look ok leh..
actually he look slim in this hor..
i also dunknw why or it is jus camera trick?

Third top: Baby blue polo, not bad also... :)
So.. he bought the 2nd and 3rd top.
Consider the 1st top leh..

After buying his tops.. we went to walk around, looking at furniture. Though no house yet :( (i yearn to have my own house) but just see see for fun lor... then after awhile we went for dinner.

The drinks we usually order

His order.
He quite angry cos he didnt get his soup
and the stupid people didn't let him know.
After complaining then they wan to offer noodle's soup.
Chris upset and didn't want it cos he says tat is jus MSG soup

My favourite chicken wings there
LOT 1 one not nice...and small
and they chop them up and fried till very ugly somemore. :(
Couldn't finish so tarpao one piece back and Mama ate it.

Mine. I couldn't reali finish them so i kept feeding Chris with it
not too bad lah the beef quite tender.

after dinner, we went to the usual DAISO for a walk
played with the ear muffs

came upon this cute doll.. $2
wahaha.. bought it to play
Chris bought a chess thingy to learn to play
he say he learn liao then teach me play

Brought her for a walk.. at BEST
and i gave her a NAME...


wahaha.. im like a little girl all over again :)

No comments: