Friday, September 12, 2008

Meow........

today's class i only have TWO little kittens. whahahaa Yes.. 2 students only. i almost Fainted. I already got so little students.. but wat to do... so we waited and i called up the other students if they were coming. Turn out that the rest either have some test the next day or sch have some events that day. I understand.. cos it's Mid Autumn festival, sch have celebrations. Anyway.. we drew Lantern festival today.

yes.. my two little kittens for the nite

keizo.. he is MUCH MUCH better now.
today he drew v well and has made much progress
compare to wat he drew last time... he is primary 2 tis year.
last time he reali drew terribily and was very naughty

this is Mingsheng.
I would say he can absorb well cos he is only K2.
My only K2 student in primary level class.
but he very no confidence at times..
always wana ask for my assurance


No comments: