It was PHOTOCOPYing day today.. I declared. I was doing that from morning…. Till lunch and CONTINUED again till.. 3+. FAINTS. My legs were aching. Thanks to the stupid photocopying machine. One refuses to continue to print properly after pages.. and the other jus gets STUCK twice!! I feel so HELPLESS… and then the stupid man seated beside me asked me to PHOTOCOPY SEVEN COPIES of the SAME tender. MY GOD.. tree killer. Copy liao still have to BIND for him. WAHLIAO… I did it so.. unhappily. Why can he HAVE it scanned? And distribute to the others let them PRINT themselves??! Stupid bohliao man. TREE KILLER!!! Enough of my photocopying shit. We went to bugis.. Yes.. Bugis again though we jus went jus Yesterday.
Wahahaha I wanted to eat STEAMBOAT! But…. After some tots. Cos Chris doesn’t reali like steamboat.. and perhaps with More people it would be more fun so we opted for the steambun restaurant that we didn’t try the other time. Nanjing steambun..etc. he had Fried rice with Duck I had hong shou pai ku mian soup. Our dishes to go along was a bowl of wantan soup, a handmade toufu and a shrimp cod steambun using a straw to DRINK the soup inside dessert was.. pumkin paste fritters. After dinner we went to walk around and I wahahah bought SMTHING…err.. burnt my pocket for the day. I love it cos its SO CUTE!!!
Wahahaha I wanted to eat STEAMBOAT! But…. After some tots. Cos Chris doesn’t reali like steamboat.. and perhaps with More people it would be more fun so we opted for the steambun restaurant that we didn’t try the other time. Nanjing steambun..etc. he had Fried rice with Duck I had hong shou pai ku mian soup. Our dishes to go along was a bowl of wantan soup, a handmade toufu and a shrimp cod steambun using a straw to DRINK the soup inside dessert was.. pumkin paste fritters. After dinner we went to walk around and I wahahah bought SMTHING…err.. burnt my pocket for the day. I love it cos its SO CUTE!!!
our first time trying thisafter the renovation and change of boss
it's still XING NIAN KUAI LE














No comments:
Post a Comment