There was a workshop today. Turned out to be rather a small one with BUFFET lunch and 2 tea breaks and it’s FREE! I cant believe how they had it organized. Cos to me.. it seemed rather disorganized. Invitations were only sent abt 2 weeks before the workshop. Can u believe that? Thus the low turn up rate. Anyway.. they ordered too much food.. seriously waste of money.. cos only about 20+ pple came.. but 35pax was ordered. I did registration and basically.. THAT’S ABOUT IT. Rather redundant there.. I feel. And cant stand some of the internal staff… who attended AND those who were there to jus SHOW FACE. GOODNESS leh.. the morning tea break one stupid show face man.. mr bruce lee.. no he is not the KUNGFU man.. but a rather fat bald married man who sits beside me. Thank god the beside is NOT NEAR me. Anyway… he was SO CONSIDERATE.. he ate Before the attendees came out to eat. And left a big hole at the food tray. GOODNESS lor.. me and ahhuat had to go COVER tracks.. Hello!.. it’s NOT NICE lor. Reali wonder if he has Brain. Then I cant stand him… I TAKE photo of the buffet line he also got problem with it. He say.. WAH>. This also must take ah? To take credit huh? I was Rolling my eyes.. and cant stand it and answered back.. do u have a problem with me taking photo of the food? I took it for my own AMUSMENT. Wahliao.. damn kpo lor he. Lunch was another thing.. if u are ther to help.. SERIOUSLY.. HELP dun jus stand there… when it was about time to have lunch.. I had to rush down and open up the covers and plastic wraps. Horrible lor. Then I cant believe it.. internal pple.. who attended the workshop.. was TARBAOING FOOD while the other participants are still taking from the line!!!! I couldn’t believe it. It’s a male. I totally got so turned off by his actions. And another one JOINED him. YUCKS. It was so embarrassing I tell you. I was throwing hints with my facial expressions to AhHuat and he BIGGED his eyes…when he saw the white boxes. I had my lunch standing to eat when some pple could have offered me a seat in the beginning. When I was like finishing then they asked if I wanna sit down. I was like.. “no.. it’s ok..” I dun reali mind standing to eat.. jus that.. how come some people are like that. Anyway, I didn’t go down during the 2nd tea break dun wan to feel MORE REDUNDANT. .wahahahaha :D
We planned to have dinner at Wasabi Tei but goodness the q was.. mad. ONE POOL of pple lor.. seeing the q long makes me pissed.. cos I lugged my heavy bag (with my lappie in it) from office to far east. And ass chris ask me to go back to Tangs to wait for him. Not his fault but I was pissed lah due to the heavy bag, it made me choked when I carried it. SO he took my bag for me.. from Tangs to HMV. We went to eat Waraku instead.
I couldn’t decide if I shld eat the usual I eat and ended up with a set of udon and 6 assorted seaweed sushi. Didn’t order the 17+ one.. to save a few bucks. Chris ordered the Curry cheese soba. It came in a HUMOGOUS bowl. Abit exaggerated I feel. 

AND tats all.. whahaahah cos we want to eat DESSERTS! We didn’t wan to risk with disappointments like the other time. (I think I havnt post on tat one) ;p NYDC cakes for us for desserts! Heheee… I chosed Grandma goes NUTS! And he chosed err.. smthing chocolate wahahhaa…. ( I dun remember his) anyway.. I took out my lappie and played PET SOCIETY! Whahahahaha! Free WI-FI! Jus Connect! So hassle free.. I was still worrying that I forgot my password to connection. Hehe it was fun and the ice-cream mudpie is nice. 







No comments:
Post a Comment