Wednesday, December 03, 2008

DoubyGhuat

Ahh…I came out late…was walking like mad to the station. I bumped into Lynn again! She wore dress..hehe Haha.. couldnt talk to her as I scare I miss my bus. Today QH didn’t meet me, she going for meeting and only back after lunch. YAH..lunching alone again me. It’s OK lah… I got quite used to it. And I realize there are quite a number of people who lunch alone. Im AMAZED. Tot usually if you are working, you would have clicks tat lunch together. WAhaha..i got only QH my only click. The rest..hmm.. jus smile when u see them sort. Perhaps its becos im just a temp staff here.. so wldnt stay long..why bother. I went for about half an hour lunch at The GEMININE, ordered the Curry Katsu rice. Today’s seem abit bigger portion of chicken. Freaking $4.50. But the rice is a lot lah… Forgot to draw money earlier had to dig and found 2 2dollar notes. Hmmm..i usually eat and stare around or play with my hp. Tot of getting a drink … think again.. I shall drink my plain water in office – save a dollar. ;p sky seems abit dark..signs of RAIN later so I walked back and continued my stoning. Wahahaha… ok. I tried to find some stuff to do. Like read my D60 Manual, but ..abit difficult to understand w/o the camera infront of u. Oh yah.. morning I was busy… calling my student’s parents to inform the changes of day for art class in December. So sian..when the classes is goin to take up my weekends. I m jus hoping that it’s goin to be just THIS DEC. cos weekends seem so short to me now aldy. Sat.. art class at Not here Nor there timing >> 2.30 – 4.30, usually to 5pm. Then plus now..Sunday somemore.. NITE TIME somemore..worst lor. Meaning like that I cant go out in peace on Sundays.

Had dinner with Chris tonite got a little upset in the afternoon over some minor things.. but I got over it fast thinking.. yah.. I shld give him some of his space. Waited for him a harbour front station to go to orchard. End up at plaza sing side instead and we went to have…. FISH N CO! hehe. Quite long nv eat… cos whenever he feel like eating.. I say dunwan. ;p Fish n Co at Wheelock no more.. left with the one at Park Mall. The one in Plaza sing is Manhattan Fish Market. alittle different. Im hungry… I tend to get hungry v fast these days, have no idea why is that too. My stomach jus GROWLS… heheee. I already set my mind wat to order b4 I got the menu! The new york fish n chips with cheese inside. Yah.. kim ate it with grass the other time. Order fried calamaries and Chris had his USUAL..platter for ONE. Soup of the day is FISH CHOWDER, I prefer the clam chowder.. cos the fish not a lot. I never forgot the NO PHOTOS saga at Parkway but I still tried my luck here. NO ONE came up to me and stop me from taking. J see… tat parkway one BOHLIAO rite. Yah..

We very lucky, got live band to entertain us leh. I think it’s probably a daily thing, just its at certain timing. Guitar playing and singing…nice. Just rite infront of us somemore. Wahaha. Music over dinner. I was a bit surprised tat the platter served fried calamari instead of the grilled ones. Damn..we always order the wrong things at wrong time. Chris broke record time (I mean his record time) he always had difficulty peeling the prawns in his platter. I was always the one to peel them with fork n knife. So every time.. I would teach him HOW TO…which he always forget and end up with dirty fingers from the peeling. But today.. he got it done in seconds!..ok..maybe not reali in seconds. But it was FAST! I think he was QUITE PROUD of himself. Cos he didn’t have to Lick his fingers anymore. He got a bit silly and say that..why the prawns can come out easily is BECOS. It’s NOT FRESH! mY god..Wrong dear..NOT Fresh then it stick to the shell lah..!!! WAhahaha..he v silly hor.. We couldn’t finish as expected… wahaha the calamari and my portion of fries. I will toast it another day to eat them, can last so long? Hehee.. We headed for Plaza Sing to digest our full tummies and I saw a new Hello KITTY SHOP! Pretty pretty! Chien n Xian will be so thrilled.. to see their beloved kitties. We went to Daiso and I saw a cutting board..is not the big big one.. ok lah..got one quite big but hor.. NOT thick at all.. then I saw another one.. smaller like half of A4 the long side but it’s thicker. I got the Thicker one ofcos..whahahaa wait not thick I cut slice my table how? Got a roll of ribbon..I told Chris.. is to Tie him up..then again..one small roll..WHERE gOT Enough.. wahhaahaha! Ah.. and I went to find paddings for my shoe…havn’t go put in yet..must try. He got a basket to put his.. plugs n chargers. We walked around for awhile more and decided to go home cos… it’s LATE! Walked to the bustop at YMCA to catch my 190 home.

PHOTOS SOON

No comments: