Friday, December 12, 2008

HALFday

HAHAHA… today got HALF DAY. It’s staff appreciation day for the co. I was wondering on wed IF it’s applicable to me too as im only a TEMP staff…maybe I would be asked to stay in the office till 6.15 then can go home. Cos in OVS.. such tendencies do occur. Anyway, Sivam ringed and told us to get downstairs soon. IT was a lot of people all in groups at tables. Im alone.. but luckily Ah Huat asked if I could join his table too. But I was soon left alone at the table again when he went to join a cheering team for the speech. I do not know any of them and felt so TERRIBLILY OUT OF PLACE. I turned to my only commuter, my mobile to sort the little comfort in me. I smiled at times to appear friendly. The rest of the time.. eyes on my mobile. I seriously do not know how to mingle with these people. I always have that feeling that people of certain levels would sort of despise or look down at temp staff.

our fruit punch.. complete the meal and get a drink n soup

Ah Huat’s frend gave me this impression. I mean I dun reali have to take that much into consideration, cos im only here for the temp position. But the hard truth is.. it’s pathetically lonely and bored when u only have ONE Frend around. Perhaps it’s the age gap. But even if the same age group, it seems difficult too. Probably back to the fact, im jus a temp,… maybe that is why. I tried to make conversation with the Indonesian at the table, cos she is pregnant and she got people getting her food. Replies came single-ly and ended fast with a full stop. I tried.. but to no avail. So when it was time for the start of the buffet, I made my way out. I did let sivam know ofcos though he was busy at the buffet line. He only replied me at 6+!

Wahaha Anyway.. I quickly made my way to VIVO (my 3rd visit this week) as im meeting Grass for lunch. Very hungry indeed..we walked for a while and settled for FIG & OLIVE set lunch. Lazy Grass was still snoring away when I gave her a msg. The lunch was not bad.. v full. I was playing with my Baobei..taking photos of the food..and of cos snapping Grass. I had Chicken with spaghetti and potato while Grass got Fish n Chips which took SO LONG to be served. Grass says tat they are still capturing LIVE FRESH fish from the HarbourFront waters. WAhahahaha. We were so full…. From all that lunch. There goes her dieting plans..hehehe..
silly Grass and soup

i seriously FORGOT wat is this call.
Chicken and Spaghetti with potato

fish n chips..
that got SO LONG to be served
Grass say.... they catching it from the waters beside
wahhahaha

after our halalled meal at Fig & Olive

we went to take photos! ;p

Took a couple of shots upstairs when we realize time to leave for her school. She is goin back to register for her courses for next year. After her sch, we went to orchard to meet her LaoBu and Jo Yiyi at ESPRIT because Jo Yiyi has got 40% Discount for that day.Cool….. we scanned.. and tried pireces… I took a few.. but ended up onli purchasing.. 1 piece and a green wallet. Abit sad.. cos couldn’t buy 2 tops that I liked. A Cardigan and a soft feel top. They are tooooo costly. Even after the discount given.






the cardigan that COST like a BOMB.. but look so pretty ...
Grass didnt manage to convince kaima to buy for her

the cardigan.. i like but so expensive..
didnt buy lor
only got ONE black blouse and a Green wallet



It’s arldy close to 8pm and Chris has yet to given me a ring. And he was STILL AT WORK!.. gosh. HE finally rush down .. around 8.30pm. Took photos on the way for dinner. I’m still having problems on how to use my camera.

this year's Theme
LOLLIPOP CANDY

wahahah ok.. Chris is very hungry liao..

We went to Taka Sushi Tei and waited for a while for seats and ordered our food. It was SOOOOOO full. Seriously.. too much food. Cos I think was too hungry and then u couldn’t eat down anymore. I ate my favourite Udon sancai. After dinner, I ofcos went to snapped the huge taka xmas tree. J hehe.. Chris also like to take with my DSLR lor…yah.. I went home late.. WAHAHAHAHA thanks to all the crowded 190s cos I waited for so many buses.

my fav :)

they forgot our Chawamushi


No comments: