Had lunch alone today…hahaha..cos..QH went to visit her colleague who jus gave birth, Carmen. I climbed mountain and went over to the nus hostel canteen. Tot of eating the same Pork rib with rice..then tot MAYBE I should try something else. So I choosed toufu prawn claypot with rice. Ahh… taste ok lah.. but not satisfying for me at all. So I tot I should get a cup of bubble tea to make myself more satisfied. THE STUPID pple at the counter.. goodness.. TREAT me like invisible like tat..Wahliao.. I told the man Bubble MILK TEA.. he proceed to Reach for a cup with pearls. But then suddenly he took back his hands and reached for SOMETHING ELSE instead! Wahliao.. fine.. nvm..so I waited for the lady to do my order.. as she was with someone else who was queuing beside.. then after finishing his order.. SHE LOOKED to her RIGHT and ask.. “WHAT YOU WANT”? I was like fuming liao.. I STAND BEHIND the man and instead she take order of someone else!!!!! SO angry.. I LEFT the queue without any drink. Ass hor.. the stupid woman.. anyway. Tat saved me from spending $1.50.
Anyway the day was rather free.. tried to read some stuff on TradeXchange…hmm…Sivam ask me to read abit so that I can know alittle better of wat we are dealing with. It got me a bit sleepy… WAHAHHAAH. Mayb is the food doing the trick. 6.15pm I LEFT the office..wahaha with FLYING SPEED.. (ok not reali flying speed lah.. but I was reali WALKING DAMN FAST PACE till if u see me..u will see my fats…flying about) WAHAHAHHAhhahaha…It’s a dinner with the Sistas! Too bad Xian cant come, she got Tummy flu. When I finally reached VIVO and saw AhNi queuing to have a pressie wrapped. Goodness she waited for 45mins!!! Thanks to the couple who was infront who had SO MUCK PRESENTS to have WRAPPED!! I amused myself with the tongtong machines at the side and WAhahaha! I got MELODIES!! So cute I couldn’t resist after one turn which led to another 2 turns. And left no more. TRILLED that I got my fav sanrio charater and it didn’t look too fake. ;p
We went in search for DINNER VENUE, couldn’t come to a conclusion where to have it. Then decide to have MARCHE so we went up. At the pool side.. ( where ther are water for Chinese to play in) we saw a COUPLE..(couldn’t make out how OLD they were) In a farnie POSITION EMBRACED together, with the guy in such DEEP PASSIONATE KISSING mode with the female. MY GOD.. did they forget a room!????? I shld have snapped a pic… and let all of u see.. WHAHAHAHA! I took out my precious baby and snapped some shots of the big xmas tree at the Top level. Then when I joined them at MARCHE.. my tian.. the queue is.. LONG. We changed our minds again.. wahahaha and ended up at WHITE DOG CAFÉ cos we were too hungry! We order 2 beef 1 lamp and a pasta. Ahh.. my lamb not v MEDIUM RARE.. it’s more of MEDIUM well.. wahaha onli the last piece I ate was indeed Medium rare. The beef was GOOD I think.. reali medium rare..damn..! should have ordered beef. Wahahaha! We got pressies! Ahni gave us earrings she made, Lichien gave us gifts from aboard and I gave my Bangkok gifts. Wahaha so fun.. everyone got pressies! We talked and laughed so loudly.. I love us all together again! It feels great to have all my sistas together. ;) too bad ..xian couldn’t come.
and Lulu's blueberry smoothiethis stupid lulu ah.. when i wanted to try her drink..
she ALREADY DRANK ALL FINISH..
and she still could ask me.. "u wanna try?"




after the dinner.. we walked for awhile and 2 women got STUCK in the MANGO SALE. Me n Ni were like bored....waiting for them outside. waahahaha.. Since it's working day the next day.. we got home not too late.. and yah.. stupid lulu.. DUNWAN to take train with us.. WAHahah.. Chien say.. nxt time.. she can Contiue take BUS home.. when chien will send me home in her CAR!!! wahahahahahahhaha!!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment